Peeta Mellark & Johanna Mason - Live Portraits for Capitol Couture
The Teen Choice Awards has released a second wave with new categories. And in these categories is our cast nominated:
Choice Movie Villain - Donald Sutherland
Choice Movie Scene Stealer - Sam Claflin
Choice Movie Liplock - Jennifer Lawrence & Josh Hutcherson
We need to make sure,that they all win,by voting everyday!
"- i.c. // Things I’ve Learned Being a Teenager Part 1 (via delicatepoetry)
1. You will spend most of your childhood dreaming about how badly you want to be a teenager. You will think that being sixteen is the best age you can be, that you’re almost free, that you will have nights full of sneaking out, partying, having fun. You will think high school will be like the movies, you’ll have two best friends that are more like siblings and amazing things will happen. When it doesn’t. So enjoy your childhood, enjoy every ounce of excitement on Christmas Eve, enjoy dressing up on Halloween, enjoy your mama always being there to kiss you when you fall. Enjoy life without worries. I wish I had, because it goes by too fast.
2. One day you will meet a boy, who says all the right things, tell you how beautiful you are, tells you that he can’t live without you. You’ll be fourteen, untouched, unloved, and you will believe it. You will think just because he touches your skin once will mean he will stay forever, when he’s just staying long enough to get in your bed. Don’t let him ruin you.
3. He will leave. He will leave and you will be fine without him. You think it’s the end of the world, you think you’re never going to love again. But you’re wrong sweetie, the world will go on turning, and life will go on living. You will soon stop crying, and your heart will stop aching. Before you know it the boy you couldn’t live without, will be the boy you can’t stand to see or hear about.
4. The first time you try alcohol, it probably won’t be because you really want to. It will be pushed in your face and finally you will take a sip and want to spit it out. You’ll realize this stuff isn’t that good at all, people just drink to forget the shit in life, to pretend they are the shit.
5. The person who’s your best friend now probably won’t be next year. People change like the season’s and most the time they become cold like a winter’s day. You will be back stabbed, you will be lied to, you will be hurt. You will lose the one person who helped you through a lot, but you will learn to that trust is sometimes made to be broken. The one who use to look at you and smile, will look right through you like you’re someone they’ve never met.
6. High School isn’t forever, even though a day there seems like it is. It’s going to go by fast, one day you’ll walk in a freshman, and walk out graduated. It will fill you up with stress, anxiety, and make you feel like you’re not good enough. There will be days you feel like you’ll never finish a book report, and nights you’ll stay up till 1 a.m. studying. Once you’re a senior it really starts to hit you, after this year you’re done. Real life will smack you in the face, and most the time we aren’t prepared for it. But it will be okay. You will be okay.
Close friend who works in film promotion just told me this. Try to find stability.
I don’t know what to believe anymore
Did you ever realize how much your body loves you? It’s always trying to keep you alive. It’s making sure you breathe while you sleep, stopping cuts from bleeding, fixing broken bones, finding ways to beat the illnesses that might get you. Your body literally loves you so much. It’s time you start loving it back.
Fuck. I needed this.
ignore anyone who tells you otherwise.
No white girls?
Why? You do t think white girls should be told they’re beautiful?
The amount of white whine in the notes…it’s ridiculous.
Every time we ask for the inclusion of young girls and women of color in pieces similar to this, where everyone is white, we’re told
"If you want representation then make it yourself and shut up about this!"“Let the artist make whatever they want and include whoever they want! Freedom of expression!”
"If you need to see someone who looks like you in order to feel included then you are the real racist."
Yet all I see in the notes are:
"If you want equality you have to include EVERYONE including white girls and guys!"
“it’s pathetic that the only way you can feel good about yourself is by excluding others.”
No doubt they feel some type of way with their own bodies but what is dedicating a piece such as this to women who fall no where near the Eurocentric standards of beauty taking away from white women when they have so much representations and campaigns centered around them.~Eon
Our media is literally nothing but basic white girls being praised as “the most beautiful” so hush that nonsense about feeling excluded. Go watch Maleficent ten times and feel better about your life.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."